A Critical Illness Insurance Website
A critical illness insurance website allows
UK residents to request quotes for critical illness insurance.
Critical illness insurance policies cover an individual for
life or for a set period against a number of serious types
of illness, disease and medical condition. This type of policy
is often used in conjunction with level term or mortgage protection
It pays out a single tax-free lump sum on the diagnosis of
one of the illnesses specified in the policy details. The
most common illnesses or diseases that are included in a policy
of this sort are:
- Heart attack
- Kidney or liver failure that leads to a transplant
- Multiple sclerosis
- AIDS is virtually never included in CII cover.
The cost of the premiums will be determined by:
- Your age
- Personal and family medical history
- Whether you smoke
- The range of diseases covered by the policy
The benefits of any payout can be used for
any purpose, though the most common are:
Paying off debts, such as the mortgage.
- Being able to change to a less stressful job without worrying
about the drop in income.
- Adapting the house or car to accommodate a wheelchair.
- Having a good holiday to recuperate.
- Fulfill a lifetime ambition.
Getting a quote is easy - just click links
in the panel on the upper right hand side of this page and
take a short time to fill in your details and submit the online
quotation form. With your application pack you will be provided
with a written quotation, the individual company's key features
document and full product details.
NB: To use the quotation system,
you must have at least a version 4 Netscape or IE browser.